Direct-hire Accounts Payable Specialist Opportunity with Great Richardson, TX Company
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Accounts Payable Specialist
This position will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to ensure that the needs of the company, vendors and operational personnel are consistently met. This includes completing all functions timely and accurately while working in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- Responding to all vendor and shop inquiries by telephone, email and ticketing system
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Vendor and 1099 Maintenance
- Accurately process and code invoices for entry
- Assist with company credit card program as needed
- Assist with disbursement functions as needed
- Opening, sorting and distributing of incoming daily mail
- Additional projects as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with corporate credit cards program and/or Concur a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting principles.
- General Math Skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
Company’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at email@example.comIf you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email the answers the questions below: