Senior Quality Assurance Analyst – Contractor
Our client is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses with easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance and HR Solutions.
As a member of the client team, Benefits Division, you will have the opportunity to help insurance brokers, and employers and their employees, by working on solutions that make the entire process easier, faster and more connected for brokers, small and medium sized businesses and their employees, giving them tools to stay competitive without adding to their day to day effort.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Be a true team player, be kind, radically candid and be willing to help out
· Collaborate and communicate with teams from development, project management, and SMEs in active design, implementation and testing
· Learn and represent client needs, partaking in active discussions, understand their needs and producing effective testing patterns that are complaint with company best practices and standards.
· Safeguard the client, protecting their data and their business as a priority.
· Embrace a Lean methodology and an agile mindset, reducing risk, waste, in short iterations, with incremental planning on small teams that are continuously learning enough to deliver self-documented solutions
· Be accountable to commitments made to the team and leadership, setting and achieving milestones and goals
· Be responsible for success, taking ownership and pride in the active work, bringing in fresh ideas, investing in growing yourself, team members, product, and the company by collaboration and sharing.
· Create strategies and process for other QA team members to ensure methodological successful delivery that conform to up-to-date testing trends and our standard practices.
· Ensure Product Quality by creating and validating manual and functional testing that considers business needs, acceptance criteria and provides a fluid experience for our end users.
· Produce Elegant Tests by creating clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/ cases.
· BS or BA degree or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of web-centric QA technical experience.
· 3 + years working experience with release and project management systems
· 3+ years working with mid-sized to large systems is highly preferred.
· Working experience with web technologies (Html, CSS, browser DOM) , SQL , and restful APIs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a detail oriented, critical eye
· Ability to creatively solution a problem, reviewing requirement documents and translate to test cases
· Experience using scripted solutions (Selenium) or application platforms (Microsoft Test Manager)
· Experience testing 3rd party integration and API endpoints; the seams of our application
· Experience with Azure DevOps \VSTS \ TFS
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: