Contract Senior Software Developer Opportunity in Richardson, TX
We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Contract Senior Software Developer
Must be capable of solving software-related problems. This position with work with a team on the modernization of the company’s internal management system working towards a service-oriented architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create Software solutions. Work with team members to create a service-oriented architecture to connect COTS systems and provide for a robust data warehouse.
- Support existing software. Code, test and prepare releases to existing software solutions following established design, coding and implementation methods and standards for specifications, development, testing and delivery.
- QA – carry out unit and system test plans.
Microsoft .NET platform application development (5+ years’ experience)
- C# (primary) and VB.Net (secondary)
- .NET Framework >= v4.5 (required)
- .NET core 2.x (preferred)
- Web API development (RESTful API experience preferred)
- MVC and/or MVP/MVVM patterns (required)
- OpenID Connect\OAuth2
Cloud Development with preference to Azure (1+ years’ experience)
- App Services
- Logic Apps
- Cosmos DB
- Service Bus
- Event Grid
DevOps Usage and Development with preference to Azure DevOps (1+ years’ experience)
- Build and Release Pipeline Development
- Deployment Environment Configuration
- GIT Repository Management
Single Page Application Development (preferred)
SQL Development with preference to T-SQL (required)
- Stored Procedures
- Server Management
Experience with ERP systems (e.g., Dynamics, NetSuite, etc.) (preferred)
Thorough understanding of object-oriented development (OOD), including in-depth knowledge of implementing design patterns and architectures that promote testing
Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and excellent presentation skills
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, working in a team environment.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: