This company is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through the company’s PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, the company helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, this company’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, this company is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, this client is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
The Human Resources Business Partner position is a key role that partners with management on business decisions related to personnel and supports all Human Resource-related activity for various client groups. Responsibilities include an emphasis on employee relations management and performance management. Through active listening, sound advice and effective coaching, the HRBP will build trusted relationships with leaders, managers and employees. This is role will be based in Irving, TX. This role will serve as a HR business partner for the company client group(s) within the Technology Practice. Note: This position will be 100% remote until the company’s offices reopen. Timing TBD.
- Interact and engage with all levels of associate population. Additionally, be able to work across all levels of the organization in a dynamic highly matrixed, team environment
- Support, investigate, counsel, and coach in the following ways:
- Conduct investigations on claims received
- Prepare and execute RIFs and involuntary terminations
- Work with managers to create and deliver written disciplinary actions
- Ensure that employees receive timely, objective and actionable feedback
- Assist in maintaining a positive work environment
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase employee engagement and morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Partner with managers on delivering and maintaining Performance Improvement Plans
- Responsible for day-to-day and project based involvement with other HR Centers of Excellence, including Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Organizational Development, and Compensation.
- Drive overall HR initiatives such as: annual merit process, performance management lifecycle, mentoring, recognition initiatives, HRIS reporting, associate survey reporting, etc.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures. Apply knowledge of HR practices & principles and the laws and regulations affecting HR.
- Support in-person initiatives (i.e. One company meetings) in Wakefield and Boston offices
- Serve as first point-of-contact and go-to person for Wakefield and Boston associates
- Run various HRIS reports to create routine and ad hoc reports for your needs, and your clients’ needs including turnover analysis, recognition reports, promotion reports, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Conduct exit interviews; provide feedback to your clients on key themes while maintaining the confidentiality of individuals. Document resignation trends and coach leadership on ways to minimize voluntary turnover.
- Coach and advise employees on problem resolution; help them identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate employee transfers or promotions into open positions, working with managers to ensure smooth transitions, and provide feedback on resulting salary changes as needed.
- Focus on your clients; acknowledge and/or respond to inquiries from clients and colleagues promptly.
- Leverage HR knowledge to partner with the business on special initiatives, org restructuring, workforce planning and succession management.
- Ability and interest to learn the business’ core functions, culture and competition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of related HR Generalist/HRBP experience
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally including providing local support to the Boston, MA office (in addition to Wakefield, MA office)
- Proficiency with standard computer applications (MS Office) and HRIS databases (SAP preferred). Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; highly motivated and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills including comfort presenting to and partnering with senior leaders across the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and recommend changes based on the analysis.
- Strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions
- Self-starter with a drive for results
- Leads programs and projects through to completion.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: