Direct-hire Lead Full Stack Developer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
1. Prior experience leading a team or project of at least 5 developers and;
- Had a role in the design and implementation plan
- Mentored other developers
- Created a high level design that was implemented by the team
- Can clearly describe the design in an interview
2. Prior experience decoupling/refactoring legacy monolithic implementations into modern design patterns.
- Must be able to provide a clear example in the in the interview
3. Depth in more than one technology, experience must demonstrate passion for development/extension of skills as new frameworks/technologies have emerged
- This is a full stack shop so would like to see multiple languages, front and back end development etc.
- This could be through side, pet/personal projects for personal knowledge/enjoyment, contributes on GitHub or similar forums on their own time but should be included in their resume
The Technical Team Lead will be involved in all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
developing software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements. They will work
on new projects as well as support existing applications and be expected to communicate project level
status to stakeholders. The Technical Team Lead is expected to influence, persuade, and lead other
team members and stakeholders to achieve common goals and objectives. They will participate in
discovery initiatives for new projects to identify solution options and estimate overall project
costs/duration. The Technical Team Lead will lead and direct the work of others to ensure the delivery of
working software solutions in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Define, design, develop and configure Microsoft Solutions Framework
• Troubleshoot issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and support resolution accordingly for
the Microsoft application environment
• Work with Business/Technical Analysts, Project Managers, and other team members during the
SDLC phases to understand and implement the desired business functionality
• Update project leads timely on at risk tasks where timeline adjustments need to be made
• Provides accurate work estimates for development efforts on multiple projects
• Ensure technical specifications are created on multiple projects
• Oversees unit integration of assigned work on multiple projects
• Liaison with other development, infrastructure and operations teams
• Ensures secure coding standards and best practices are followed
• Develop prototypes for design, development, usability, review and evaluation
• Develop complex user interface designs
• Provide technical consultation and support oversight for existing and new Microsoft applications
• Stay abreast of leading edge of technologies, design patterns and best practices
• Participate in complex technical decisions
• Encourage teamwork and collaboration
• Ensure team deliverables are of quality and timeliness
• Recognize the signs of a dysfunctional team and make changes to increase engagement
• Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals
• Guides daily activities of other team members and removing roadblocks
• Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement change to eliminate waste and
reduce technical debt
• Ensure third party software is maintained and upgraded to supported software versions
• Provide leadership and mentoring to team members
• Develop partnerships with the IT Team and stakeholders and is viewed as an advocate and
• Communicate (verbally/written) overall project status, deliverables and releases to stakeholders
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
• Ten (10) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting
environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Deep knowledge and experience in refactoring Monolithic Applications into Microservices.
• Ten (10) or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of
relevant systems applications required.
• Ten (10) or more years of experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation
Server/Azure Dev Ops
• Ten (10) or more years of experience with waterfall and agile software development
• Five (5) years or more development experience using .NET 4.0 or above, C#, Entity Framework,
SSIS/SSRS, SQL server backend ,T-SQL and PL/SQL
• Working knowledge of application development in the Azure Cloud ecosystem.
• Experience with high level POC’s, flowcharts and workflow diagrams to provide stakeholders with
a sufficient understanding of implementation decisions.
• Five (5) or more years experience providing leadership and mentoring to team members
• Five (5) or more years of experience participating on cross-functional, major project initiatives
• Experience with a minimum of five (5) business area domains
• Experience with supporting different types of implementations including: enhancement/support
projects, new development projects and third party package software
• Must have strong PC skills and working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, SharePoint
and tracking software.
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!