- Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Provide technical assistance and coaching to other developers, support teams, management, etc.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the SFDC platform
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Research, document, and implement program requirements and specifications.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a combination of equivalent degree and/or experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning and Communities is required.
- 5+ years of SQL and/or SOQL database language experience required.
- 5+ years of experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools etc.)
- Experience in AppExchange release management packaging applications for App Exchange is desirable
- Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces.
- Exposure to Single Sign-On / Identity Management.
- Demonstrated experience working in medium to large scale Salesforce implementations.
- Hands on configuration and customization of Service Cloud/Salesforce Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, Flows, Process builder, etc.
- Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar) is desired.
- Experience in web services standards and related technologies (REST, XML, SOAP, JSON)
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at email@example.com or please answer the questions below and attach your resume:
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”