TAG | job hunting tips
We have a Richardson, TX client that is looking for an HRIS Manager.
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
General Summary: Manages and oversees the company’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS) function. Responsible for the planning, development, and maintenance of all Human Resource Information Systems.
• Manages the development, installation and administration of the human resources information system (HRIS) ADP Vantage.
• Ensures members of the department understand how to use our technology platform and serves as the internal advocate for HR systems.
• Plans and directs project feasibility studies and business case development and links operational initiatives to appropriate management goals, solutions and capabilities.
• Manages and implements change initiatives by coordinating activities with IT and other departments related to the development, integrity, and maintenance of the HRIS system.
• Serves as a liaison to other internal groups and uses considerable understanding of our technical environment to advise regarding the optimal design and availability of information
• Researches HR technology trends and best practices.
• Works closely with payroll to ensure the integrity weekly payroll processing.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field Relevant Work Experience: 10 or more years of related experience. 5 years of management experience. 5 years of technical HRIS management experience. Prior experience with ADP Vantage required
High knowledge of HR operations and administration and process modeling tools; high understanding of technology operations, testing, migration, disaster recovery
Principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and human resources information systems
If you are have this experience and are interested, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org