We pay for referrals, so if this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this link to them.
Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and technologies, which includes the design, development, testing and post-release support of Salesforce.com implementations for Sales, Service and Marketing clouds. This person will backup and assist the Salesforce.com Administrator as needed.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Support the development of solutions based on, but not necessarily limited to, Salesforce.com, Force.com and Database.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and ETL technologies.
- Recommend Salesforce solutions that encompass standard out the box functionality coupled with custom functionality.
- Responsible for creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components.
- Define coding standards, frameworks, and re-usable patterns for leverage by development teams.
- Ensure the adherence to leading practices for configuration and custom development of Salesforce.
- Participate in the design of technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems.
- Design, develop and maintain complex workflow rules, data validation, and APEX triggers.
- Design, develop and maintain Salesforce.com applications using Visualforce, SOQL, and APEX
- Research, design, and deliver Salesforce.com solutions for multiple lines of business collaborating with Salesforce.com program team and business SMEs
- Develop and perform unit testing of custom code
- Work with internal Salesforce.com program team, external consultants and internal business groups to rationalize and optimize our implementation, providing and acting upon best practices as needed
- Share Salesforce.com administrative support responsibility by implementing bug fixes and minor enhancement as required
- Work with BI staff to enhance existing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Service API and third-party integration tools
- Occasional long, irregular hours.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our business stakeholders
- Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, IS, MIS or related technology or engineering field; Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ plus years of hands-on experience with Salesforce.com’s Visualforce/Apex programming languages
- com 201 Certification
- com 401 Certification
- com 501 Certification
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, etc.) a plus
- Demonstrate knowledge of various Salesforce products (Sales, Service, and Marketing clouds)
- Understanding of key Salesforce.com architectural concepts (API and governor limits) and how they influence design
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- com partner experience
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to engage effectively with business and technical tiers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Salesforce.com integration
- Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with external systems
- Substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Ability to analyze business processes and design process improvements
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please email the answers the questions below: