If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Direct-hire Infrastructure Engineer Opportunity in Denton, TX
We have a Denton, TX client looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to develop and manage infrastructure projects and processes. A passion to learn and try new things, keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Manage both Linux and Windows Servers
- Participate in the creation of the infrastructure roadmap
- Working knowledge on best practices for infrastructure security, performance monitoring/tuning and capacity planning
- Configure and maintain infrastructure configuration management platforms
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues
- Provide technical guidance and documentation, training materials and update knowledge base
- Participate in hardware and software evaluations
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software in production environment. Manage warranties, repairs and firmware upgrades. Patch existing software according to vendor requirements and company SLA.
- Properly escalate, track and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience of Linux OS and Windows OS
- Working experience with Centrify Express/Server Suite to manage RBAC and AD integration
- Working experience with VMware vSphere
- Working experience on Active Directory
- Working experience with Dell compute and storage hardware
- Working experience with Powershell, Bash scripting
- Working Experience with automated configuration management frameworks like Ansible, and/or Chef
- Experience with public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) on large deployments and configurations a plus
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Deep understanding of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS, load balancing
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!