Make recommendations in improving what we currently have – from config management, build processes, backups, monitoring using the devops toolset we have ..
o Chef, docker, terraform, grafana, prometheus, bamboo, solarwinds, commvault
o Major projects they will be working on:
– We are currently rebuilding our atlassian environment from our current docker environment to standalone VMs using IaC
– Making improvements on how we are monitoring IBM MQ in the docker container
– Improving our linux build process using our devops toolset as currently it isn’t full automated a lot is manual process
– We are working on some Azure PaaS development using terraform, bamboo, bitbucket..
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to develop and manage infrastructure projects and processes. A passion to learn and try new things, keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Automate the building, managing, and provisioning to the cloud and on premise environment using Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Develop, Maintain and improve CI/CD and automated pipelines
- Configure and maintain infrastructure configuration management platforms
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure alignment and communication of project status or issues
- Provide technical documentation and guidance
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience with Powershell, Python, Ruby, bash scripting
- Working experience with Docker, Docker Swarm
- Working experience with Terraform, Chef, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Packer, Hashicorp Vault
- Working experience with cloud platform preferably Azure
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence and agile workflow methodologies
- Knowledge on best practices for infrastructure security and performance monitoring
- Knowledge on SQL and Oracle DB servers
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below: