Our Dallas based startup client is building a Sport League Management Software as a cloud offering (SaaS) and are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team run by Ex NFL/XFL players – a fun and electric atmosphere.
Do you love problem solving and logical reasoning, do you love creating logical and data models, do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At this company, you’ll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
You will drive alignment on requirements with stakeholders through workshop facilitation, interviews, system demos, visual documentation, use case identification, and business process analysis. In addition, you will build and demonstrate prototypes using traditional or LCAP through a consultative approach.
We are seeking Software Engineers who are passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies to join our team. As a Software Manager/Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be on the forefront of driving a major transformation within this growing company. This requisition is an advertisement for multiple opportunities within our Tech organization. By applying to this role, you’ll also be considered for other roles within the company’s Software & Product Engineering Organization.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead a portfolio of diverse technology projects and a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems to create solutions that help meet (new product) needs for the company
• Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community, and from time to time, be asked to code or evaluate code
• Collaborate with biz users & LOB, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of kids achieve football skill empowerment
• Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies like Kubernetes and Serverless
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 10+ years of experience in software engineering.
• At least 8 years of experience in rdbms, no sql, aggregation, map reduce, and node clusters.
• At least 4 years’ experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
• At least 5 years of people management experience (led a minimum team of 10)
• 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
• LCAP, BPMS
• ML, Neural network, data science (big data)
• 4+ years of experience in open-source frameworks
• 2+ years of working with C level executives
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.