Full Stack Developer
Our Dallas based startup client is building a Sport League Management Software as a cloud offering (SaaS) and are looking for a full stack developer to join their team run by Ex NFL/XFL players – a fun and electric atmosphere.
Location: Southlake, Tx
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and apply analysis to make data driven decisions
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Scheduling, Rostering, Product Management – Catalog Data Model, Customer Order management
- Event Management, Restaurant, PoS, Sports League Management
What you’ll be doing:
- Code, Integrate, Maintain – UI, Services, API, BO’s
- Headless E-Commerce (Shopify)ßàRDBMS/NO-SQL ßà Python/Node.jsßàRESTßàReact/Angular/VueßàWeb/Mobile
- Proficient in SQL /No-SQL
- Proficient in one or more modeling languages
- Experience with React and/or React Native, CSS
- Experience with SOA and Microservices architecture
- AWS /Azure – should be able to help design instances, FaaS, Scaling and performance
- Experience using Zapier and other integrating and orchestration tools
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.