Our Dallas based startup client is building a Sport League Management Software as a cloud offering (SaaS) and are looking for a strong technical architect to join their team run by Ex NFL/XFL players – a fun and electric atmosphere.
Location: Southlake, Tx
As an E2E Architect you will develop, maintain and present the evolving end to end architecture. The E2E Architect is a leader for our client’s most critical projects or services. A technologist at-heart, passionate about planning and building compelling services and products, die hard attitude, ready to listen and learn personality. Good reasoning and questioning skills. Should be able to self-analyze multiple scenarios and come up with Alternative Architecture. Should be ready to dig-in and code if needed. Looking for a technocrat and not a bureaucrat!
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Scheduling, Rostering, Product Management – Catalog Data Model, Customer Order management
- Event Management, Restaurant, PoS, Sports League Management
What you’ll be doing:
- provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects
- Being able to address and integrate the Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution
- Ownership of the end-to-end technical architecture, providing technical leadership in the following domains: applications, data, infrastructure, security and service
- Ownership of key technical design artefacts – High Level Designs and Interface Specifications, own data modelling, detailed design (UML/Flowchart/Seq/State etc) and dive in to doing simple prototyping of concepts
- Engage with stakeholders to present and discuss the solution design, including taking the lead on challenges to the design from those stakeholder conversations.
- A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
Tech Stack: (Candidates with strong fundamentals will be considered)
Headless E-Commerce (Shopify)ßàRDBMS/NO-SQL ßà Python/Node.jsßàRESTßàReact/Angular/VueßàWeb/Mobile
- Programming in a complied language such as Java, or C++ or an interpreted language such as Python and experience with concurrency and memory management
- NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Elastic Search
- RDBMS like MySQL
- AWS /Azure – should be able to help design instances, FaaS, Scaling and performance
- Experience using Zapier and other integrating and orchestration tools
- Nice to have Low code / No code platform exposure.
If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.