3-6 month project, with the potential to convert to full time
Contract Senior SCCM Engineer Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Reviews, analyzes, designs, programs, modifies, develops and implements complex endpoint configuration via automation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the architecture, maintenance, and configuration of Company’s U.S. and Canadian SCCM branches.
- Assess and determine technical frameworks for managing endpoints across the organization.
- Establish processes for governing the identification, collection, and use of corporate endpoints; take steps to assure endpoint configuration accuracy and validity.
- Create short-term tactical solutions to achieve long-term objectives and an overall endpoint management roadmap.
- Manage Windows inTune for mobile device management.
- Manage Windows AutoPilot for Zero touch PC Deployments.
- Develop and promote endpoint management methodologies and standards.
- Develop and implement key components as needed to create testing criteria in order to guarantee the fidelity and performance of endpoints.
- Document the endpoint configuration and environment in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger picture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
COMPANY’S FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES:
- Adaptability – Effectively adapts and to changing work environments. Remains flexible in spite of adversity. Embraces change from current environment to desired future state. Adapts effectively to changing technology and changing job demands.
- Resourcefulness – Takes steps to improve processes, correct errors, and expand overall products or services in order to meet the customer’s changing needs. Strives for continuous improvement and ultimately perfection by identifying opportunities and accessing risks. Supports an environment that is conducive to change and fosters a free exchange of ideas to improve processes.
- Customer Focus – Provides excellent customer service to clients, vendors, and/or fellow Company employees. Responds promptly, professionally, effectively, and efficiently to internal and external customer needs. Manages difficult or emotional situations. Recognizes sense of urgency in responding to needs. Follows up to ensure requests, needs, and commitments are met are met consistently. Displays an attitude of friendliness and service towards our customers and a willingness to make the extra effort to satisfy their needs.
- Dependability – Meets deadlines and commitments to ensure the job gets done. Consistently completes assignments in an accurate and timely fashion. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Demonstrates ability to work independently. Meets deadlines and performs at expected level in typical circumstances as well as unexpected circumstances.
- Ethics – Exemplifies and integrates Company’s code of ethics into all aspects of management. Supports and upholds the organization’s standards and values. Demonstrates honesty, reliability, and professionalism. Maintains the highest ethical standards in Company policy and employee conduct. Discourages violation of ethical conduct. Ensures sensitive information remains confidential.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIRMENTS:
- Analytical Skills – Synthesizes complex or diverse information using intuition, research and experience to complement data provided. Reviews & analyzes a wide variety of information and recommends a specific course of action.
- Business Process Improvement – Takes steps to improve or correct errors and expand overall products or services. Strives for continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and assessing risks. Supports an environment conducive to change and foster free exchange of ideas to improve processes.
- Critical Thinking – Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematical Reasoning – The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem. Ability to create or interpret graphs, tables, and formulas.
- Problem Resolution – Analyzes problems and alternative solutions and takes appropriate timely action to achieve desired business results. Seeks unique and novel solutions to problems and considers impact of final resolution.
- Productivity – Stays focused and uses time efficiently. Prioritizes work effectively. Performs work with minimal supervision.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to assignments or role.
- Drive to Perform – Identifies and accomplishes challenging objectives or personal goals. Works effectively with others to achieve goals. Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities. Maintains a high level of interest, enthusiasm and personal focus.
- Technical Skills – Ability to understand and interpret the laws, rules, policies, procedures, or systems related to the job.
- Technology – Generates or adapts equipment and technology to serve user needs. Writes or interprets computer programming for various purposes.
- Customer Service – Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with internal customers with the ability to calm tense situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Work with internal customers on complex needs and may consult with external customers
- Plan and coordinate own work to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly/non-technical language
- Must posses a collaborative/team oriented work approach
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Ability to be flexible within a fast-moving work environment and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and analytic faculties
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player who works well with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must possess knowledge of multiple technology environments/toolsets and the associated infrastructure/operations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the related field in a large corporation or consulting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) or more years working knowledge, production support, and configuration experience of relevant infrastructure systems required.
- Five (5) or more experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager and related suite of applications.
- Experience automating and applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes, installing and configuring new hardware and software, and responsible for adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Experience implementing configuation items with Group Policy.
- Demonstrated knowedge of the entire scope of SCCM
architecture, maintennance, and troubleshooting, including but not
- ITSM Tools and Processes
- DameWare and other Remote Connectivity tools
- Microsoft inTune
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Active Directory
- System Administration
- Microsoft Power Shell
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS and Terminal Services)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Server and WorkStation OS (Server 2008 and above, Windows 7 and above).
- Flexera Admin Studio
- Microsoft Bitlocker
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”