If this opportunity is not a good match for your skills or you are not available but know someone who is, please forward this email to them as we pay referral fees for anyone you refer that we place with a client.
Direct-hire Network Operations Engineer Opportunity with Great Company in Dallas, TX
The Network Engineer position will be responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining network related technology in a fast paced environment. This individual will work to maintain the Cisco network environment and assist with the implementation of new solutions as needed. This individual must have a strong working knowledge of Cisco products (26xx, 72xx VXR, 76xx, 12xxx routers). Large scale and service provider network experience is required.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, results oriented, rapidly growing business, this is the place to be.
- Ensure the stable operation of networks including routers, and switches.
- Minimize service disruption and customer impact from routine network augmentation, preventative maintenance and enhancements.
- Understand the key technical aspects of the broadband system.
- Maintain the Cisco network environment and assist with the implementation of new solutions as needed.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and trends reports
- This individual must have a strong working knowledge of Cisco products (26xx, 72xx VXR, 76xx, 12xxx routers).
- Experience with routing protocols such as, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP
- LAN protocols and transports such as TCP/IP, Gig-Ethernet, Fast-Ethernet, and Wireless
- Experience and support of WAN and MAN circuits such as MPLS, DS1, DS3, OC3
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and extensive knowledge of Point-to-Point concepts, entire suite for TCP/IP,OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS and BGP.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; or equivalent related degree or a combination of education and work experience.
- 3+ years experience in all phases of network engineering within the telecommunications service provider space.
- In depth knowledge of telecom principals and terminology.
- Experience in supporting mission-critical 24×7 telecom & network services.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbal and in writing, as well as good organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be a team player, capable of functioning in a fast paced environment
- Proficient computer skills.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Company paid Life insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
Flexible benefit plan
401k with company matching
Two weeks vacation per year
If you have this experience, feel you are a fit for this position, and are interested, please answer the questions below:
ProVisionTech Jobs – Dallas IT Jobs – Dallas Technical Jobs
Integrity in Recruiting
“Save Time, The Best Resources, Guaranteed!”